Saturday, October 10, 2009

Achan Amma back to Pondy

I have been missing my parents the whole week because of the fact that Amma is in the same city and I haven’t been able to see her and relish her delicacies. Amma said she would like to stay with me for some time, but I am sure that if she won’t like it. My cold demeanor will soon get the best of her. Achan and I share a very silent bond with each other. We don’t express what we feel about each other but somehow acknowledge that we got each others back, at least that’s what I intend to express. I guess there is too much testosterone between us to make room for emotions.

Amma and Achan will leave for Pondy tomorrow. I feel bad that I wasn’t able to spend much time with them while they were here. Now that Achan is transferred back to Pondy, I am sure they’ll have a chilled out time together.

Life was come a full cycle for them. They got married, chilled out together for some time. Then they got us two, raised us and sent us flying our own ways. Now, they are back together chilling out. I am really happy for them. Chetan and Chechi have begun their cycle with little Arav now. I am not sure I’ll ever feel mature enough to take this epic journey.

I haven’t been able to do anything significant for Achan and Amma so I have tried my best to at least not lean on them anymore. I’ll have to aim for a significant jump in my earnings then may be contribute for the new Kerala home or a holiday outside. I have my targets set and course charted, I just need to take off now.
Will be there, will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment