Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some useless jabber on a rainy morning

The skies have started leaking. Though the showers have been considerate enough to lash out exactly when I am in the warm confines of my office or home, I am sure that one of these days I am going to be soaked to my undies.

I have had fun with the monsoon when I prepared myself for it, which means I don’t have to worry about reaching someplace or getting wet. There were days then I just take my bike out for a ride to feel the water from the skies pierce into my face or lie down on the terrace for a heavenly acupuncture massage by the rain drops.

It’s very amusing to visualize the journey of each droplet starting from the water molecules being extracted from underground, consumed and excreted, travel through sewers mix with the sea, get picked by the sun, soar into the sky and join the clouds, then jump back to earth and splashing right on my face. Coming to think of it,if we visualize ourselves as the eyes of the droplet, the saga of the droplet is fit enough to be filmed as an epic movie. What an idea sirji.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment